The purpose of this Quicknote is to provide instruction to students for the use of the UM-Flint Mobile application. Students will be able to access the Student Information System (SIS), where they can view their class schedules, grades, the campus map, and more all from the newly created application.
To follow this Quicknote you will need a device running an Android or iOS operating system.
Where Do I Get the UM-Flint Mobile App?
The UM-Flint Mobile application is accessed through Ellucian GO. There are two options for downloading the Ellucian GO application on your Android or iOS device.
Use the direct links provided below:
- Navigate to Google Play or the App Store on your phone.
- Search Google Play or the App Store for Ellucian Go.
- Download the Ellucian Go application.
I’ve Downloaded the Application, Now What Do I Do?
- Locate the Ellucian Go application on your device.
- Search for and select University of Michigan-Flint.
- Press the Menu Button in the upper left to show all available options (such as Campus Map, Directory, etc.)
- To view your school schedule or grades, press My Class Schedule or My Grades, respectively
- Login using your uniqname and current password.
If you have any questions or experience any issues with this Quicknote please visit or contact the ITS Helpdesk for assistance.
206 Murchie Science Building or 3174 William S. White Building Phone#:
(810)-762-3123 (option 1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org