The REPRINT job in Banner is used to submit a Banner job or report for reprinting. The purpose of this job is to reprint a job previous run without actually running the job again. It just sends the output from the previous run to the printer.
This Quicknote is for the benefit of any faculty or staff members who use Banner.
To follow this Quicknote, you will need to have a Banner ID and DUO Authentication for Banner access. To obtain a Banner ID and DUO, please refer to the Quicknote What is Banner?
How to Run the Job:
- In Banner, enter REPRINT in the Search field and select it from the list.
- This will take you to the Process Submissions Controls page GJAPCTL
- Verify REPRINT is in the Process field and click Go
- In the Printer Control section, enter DATABASE in the Printer field.
- Alt + Page Down to move to the Parameter Values section.
- Enter the job one-up number in the Values section.
- For more information on finding a job one-up number please visit our Quicknote Banner Listjob.
- Alt + Page Down to move to the Submission section and click Save to run.
- Check your printer, your job should be there.
- If the job never prints to the printer, do not try repeatedly. Please contact the ITS Helpdesk. There may be an issue with your printer or print queue.
- If an error occurs, please contact the ITS Helpdesk with a screen print of the error message.
For a more detailed look at Banner please refer to the Banner 9 Manual
If you have any questions or experience any issues with this Quicknote, please visit or contact the ITS Helpdesk for assistance.
206 Murchie Science Building