This Quicknote is intended to provide information to current faculty, staff, and students who would like to retain access to their uniqname, MCommunity profile, and/or computing services after leaving U-M.
In order to retain access to computing services after leaving U-M, you will need to retain an affiliation with the university.
U-M Ann Arbor Resources:
- G-mail and Google Drive
- This is only for Alumni with an active Google Apps account
- For information on what affiliations retain access or what steps must be completed to keep access when leaving U-M, please see the following ITS support article: Leaving U-M Article
U-M Flint Resources:
- Past students will retain access to SIS after leaving U-M.
- The main usage after leaving U-M is for official transcript requests or looking up unofficial transcripts.
- You will no longer have access to blackboard after leaving U-M.
If you have any questions or experience any issues not covered by the information in the U-M Ann Arbor section of this Quicknote, please call the ITS Service Center
in Ann Arbor for assistance.
(734) 764-4357 (opt. 1)
If you have any questions or experience any issues not covered by the information in the U-M Flint section of this Quicknote, please contact the ITS Helpdesk
206 Murchie Science Building