This Quicknote is intended to provide information to current faculty, staff, and students who would like to retain access to their uniqname, MCommunity profile, and/or computing services after leaving U-M.
In order to retain access to computing services after leaving U-M, you will need to retain an affiliation with the university.
U-M Ann Arbor Resources:
For information on what affiliations retain access or what steps must be completed to keep access when leaving U-M, please see the following ITS support article: Leaving U-M Article U-M Flint Resources:
- Past students will retain access to SIS after leaving U-M.
- The main usage after leaving U-M is for official transcript requests or looking up unofficial transcripts.
- You will no longer have access to blackboard after leaving U-M.
- H: Drive
- Students who have graduated and purchased an alumni account will retain access to the H: Drive.
- If you do not plan to purchase an alumni account or are leaving U-M for other reasons make sure you backup your H: Drive to Another device.
If you have any questions or experience any issues not covered by the information in the U-M Ann Arbor section of this Quicknote, please call the ITS Service Center
in Ann Arbor for assistance.Phone#:
(734) 764-4357 (opt. 1) Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions or experience any issues not covered by the information in the U-M Flint section of this Quicknote, please contact the ITS Helpdesk
for assistance. Locations:
206 Murchie Science Building Phone#:
(810)-762-3123 (option 1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org