Services Offered by the ITS Helpdesk in All Helpdesk Locations
The ITS Helpdesk provides numerous services to students, faculty, and staff of the University. Below is a list of the most common services offered by the ITS Helpdesk. Some services may require photo identification.
Please note that ITS Helpdesk cannot offer any tutoring for applications or course work; questions regarding these issues should be directed to your instructor.
- Account Unlock/Password Reset (LAN, UMICH, and Banner)
- Assistance with Installation of Supported Software (Office 2016/365, Windows Defender, Sophos Anti-virus)
- University Email/Webmail Setup
- VPN Setup
- Wireless Setup for Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OSX.
- Work Tickets – Issues for university computers that cannot be resolved through the ITS Helpdesk may be transferred to the ITS Desktop Computing Services unit to have a representative fix the computer issue in person.
206 Murchie Science Building
Follow us on Twitter @UMFlint_ITS | Become a fan on Facebook facebook.com/UMFlint.ITSHelpdesk