This Quicknote will direct the user on how to access their University of Michigan Identification (UMID) number through the Student Information System (SIS).
This Quicknote is for the benefit of students that would like to view their UMID online.
To follow this Quicknote you will need to have an affiliation with the university and have access to your LAN account.
Finding your UMID
- In your preferred Internet Browser please go to https://sis.umflint.edu.
- Log in using your uniqname and current password.
- Then click on Personal Information.
- Next click on My Personal Information.
- Your UMID will be displayed at the top-left of the screen.
If you have any questions or experience any issues with this Quicknote, please visit or contact the ITS Helpdesk for assistance.Location:
206 Murchie Science BuildingPhone#:
(810)-762-3123 (option 1)Email: email@example.com